Today is the last day of #HolidayDetox. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have writing it. I want to give a big thank you to Sophia from NY FoodGasm for asking me to join her for the month of January. I am going to follow all of advice that I have given you about #HolidayDetox. So for our last installment, we are sharing with you Super Bowl foods. Ohhhhhhh, I love the Super Bowl, not because of the game though I am rooting for Denver, but because of all of the delicious foods. Yum!! Super Bowl Yummies!!!
Of course I have to share a few more recipes with you! Here is one of my latest recipes, my BBQ Chicken Potstickers.
Roasted Red Pepper Yogurt Dip
Loaded Potato Skins
Peanut and Pretzel Popcorn Balls – Oh my gosh I love these!!!
Skinny Lime Margarita with Skinny Lime Guacamole - While the Guys and even Girls are drinking beer, why not have a skinny margarita?
Well my Friends I think I gave you enough recipes to get you through the Super Bowl.So what kind of healthy advice can I give? Here are my rules.
- Stay away from creamy dips, made with lots of cheese and cream cheese
- Stay away from fried foods
- Grab a small plate and fill it with mostly veggies and then add a few things you must have, that you know you shouldn’t.
- Don’t stand or sit near the food
- Keep a glass of water or a skinny drink in your hand, so you don’t eat
- Enjoy yourself, don’t feel bad if you over do it
- Cheer for the Broncos (Just kidding)
Enjoy the big game!!! I will be going to brunch with my Friends, then coming home and watching the game. No appetizers for me, I’ll be full from brunch.
Don’t forget to check out Sophia’s recipe for the Super Bowl. I know what it is and dam is it good!
Have a great day!
P.S. This is my Chocolate Zucchini Beanie Brownies, after all sweet goes so well with salty and most snacks are salty! Enjoy!!
Sophia’s Chocolate Brown Ale Pound Cake – Oh my gosh, it looks just amazing!!