Yah it’s Friday and I’m in Vegas! Lots of good things going on! I will tell you all about my trip when I get home. But I have a recipe for you today that will make anyone fall in love with you. Ok, maybe not everyone, but maybe me? I created the PBandP love potion that is sure to grab your heart!!
This is my Skinny Strawberry Mocha Frappe! Ahhh strawberries, coffee and chocolate! Yup that’s my love potion!! This drink is creamy smooth and sweet too! It’s so thick, that it tastes like a milkshake!! You get a hint of chocolate, a hint of coffee and lots of strawberry flavor!! Yes please!! Plus not only are the flavors a wonderful combination, but it is also skinny and makes enough to share! After all you will want to give this drink to someone you admire and then drink yours with them! Great excuse to talk to that person you admirer! ;)
I got the idea for this drink from my Strawberries and Cream Frappe and my Chocolate Cherry Jubilee Frappe. You know I am such a frappe person. No matter how cold it is out, I must have a frappe!! It’s my afternoon snack!! My Husband thinks I’m crazy, especially since I’m always cold, but this is a good treat, that I can’t live without!!
A thick, creamy, frozen coffee drink made with strawberries and cocoa.
- 1 1/2 cups coffee, frozen, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup milk, non-fat (coconut milk would be great too)
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen, divided
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa (I used Sharffen Berger)
- 1/4 tsp. stevia or 1 tbsp. sugar to taste
- 10 drops of food coloring (optional)
- Take half of the strawberries and place in the microwave for 45 seconds. You want the strawberries and the juice.
- Place all ingredients including the microwaved strawberries into a blender and process until smooth.
Calories per serving: 59.5, Fat: .04, Cholestrol: 1.3, Sodium: 33, Potassium: 201, Carbs: 13, Fiber: 2.9, Sugar: 7, Protein: 2.5
Well my Friends, time to go!! Got lots to do and see today!
Have a wonderful weekend!