Since yesterday was smoothie Monday and well as you may know I didn’t post a smoothie recipe, so I thought, why not post one today? After all I think you can have a smoothie anytime of the day or week. So as a special treat I made one delicious smoothie that tastes like a milkshake. This is my Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Smoothie.
I have to say Oh My Gawd! This smoothie is amazing! It really does tastes like a milkshake. It’s creamy, cold, a wonderful banana flavor with a hint of peanut butter and little tidbits of chocolate chips. This is a perfect substitute for a milkshake and way healthier! I think I could drink this smoothie everyday! It’s also so refreshing, perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- Serves: 2 cups
- Serving size: The Whole Recipe
- 1½ bananas, frozen
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter (I used all natural)
- 1 cup non-fat milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp. mini chocolate chips (I used dairy free, vegan)
- Add banana, peanut butter and milk in a blender, process until smooth. Add chocolate chips and process until well blended.
This smoothie makes for two cups, and if you wanted to, you could share, but you know what? I didn’t! It’s just simply an amazing simple smoothie! It’s also loaded with so much potassium that it makes for a great post workout smoothie! It has protein, healthy fat and vitamins and minerals. So I highly recommend this smoothie, especially on warm summer days!
Have a fabulous day!