Today I have such an easy, wonderful chicken dish for you! It’s one of those dishes where I tell my Husband what I’m making and he said, oh, it sounds weird! Then he sat down to dinner and bam it was gone before he even finished his mashed potatoes! lol This is my Baked Parmesan Ranch Chicken.
You’ll have to forgive the pictures. I got a new camera for Christmas and I am still trying to figure it out. I only got a few decent shots of my dish. So don’t let the photos fool you, this is one amazing chicken dish. The chicken is a breeze to whip together and only takes about 35 minutes to cook. It’s tender, juicy and has the most fantastic ranch seasoning flavor. If you like ranch dressing you will love this chicken!
I made the chicken with Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning package, panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. To save on calories, I sprayed my chicken with cooking spray and sprinkled the mixture over the top and on the bottom. Plus it takes about 5 minutes to prepare. Perfect for a week night meal. I served my dish with a sweet mashed potato for me and I made a regular mashed potato for my Husband. This is one man who loves his mashed potatoes. That’s why I was shocked that the chicken was gone before the potato was. He said this is really good, and was quite surprised by it. I told him, I wouldn’t make him something bad, silly man! You have to understand my Husband. He’s not one of those men who eats anything. He is soooooooooo picky! Now I know where Little Jenny got it from. Those two can drive me nuts! They make dinner a task to make.
- Serves: 4 servings
- Serving size: 4 oz
- 1 lbs. chicken breast, skinless, boneless
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 oz pkg. Ranch Seasoning (I used Hidden Valley)
- 2 tsp. Parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a bowl, add panko bread crumbs, ranch seasoning and Parmesan cheese; mix together.
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish and spray lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle half of the ranch mix over top of the chicken. Flip the chicken and lightly spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining ranch mix over the chicken.
- Place in the chicken in the oven and bake for 30 - 35 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
I just love simple dishes like this. It’ makes for a nice dinner and I am pretty darn sure it would be a hit for all ranch lovers. I know it’s a hit with me and Hubby! The leftovers are really good topped on a salad. I used the chicken for my salad the next day and because of the ranch flavor, I didn’t need to add any dressing to the salad because the chicken was so flavorful!! My salad just sang to me! 🙂
Well it’s a short post for me today.
Have a super fab day!