Creamy, decadent, guilt free peanut butter cheesecake. Pure heaven in every bite!
- 6 oz fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 packets of Stevia or 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, at room temperature or egg substitute
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- pinch of salt
- 8 reduced fat vanilla wafers
- 3Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp.milk, non-fat
- Preheat oven to 275
- Line a standard muffin tin with 8 muffin foil liners and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl add cream cheese and stevia and beat until creamy. Add vanilla extract, egg and salt, beat until combined. Beat in yogurt and 2 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Place a vanilla wafer on the bottom of each muffin liner and top with cheesecake batter.
- In a small bowl add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of milk. Mix until combined.
- Drop peanut butter mixture evenly on top of each cheesecake, with a knife swirl over the top.
- Bake, rotating pans halfway through, until filling is set, 22-24 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or up to overnight, before serving.
Calories per Cake: 76.5, Fat: 2.6, Cholesterol: 3.8, Sodium: 151, Potassium: 66, Carbs: 6.1, Fiber: .04, Sugar: 2.7, Protein: 5.7
Craving another recipe? I’m guest blogging over at Fit Mama Real Food today while she enjoys spending time with her new baby! Congratulations Heather on your new baby boy Hunter! He is just simply adorable!!!