Happy Sunday to you! Today for #SundaySupper our mission was to make a dish in one bowl, skillet ect… I just about make most of my meals in one dish during the week because it’s easy, less clean-up and normally things cook quick and during a busy week we like things quick so we can chill out for the rest of the night! Well today’s recipe is a simple one dish dessert that takes 90 seconds to make. It’s cheesecake, yupperdoodles, 90 second cheesecake! But not only is it cheesecake but it’s pumpkin cheesecake and as you all know I am on a major pumpkin kick and I just couldn’t resist holding off on sharing this recipe with you.
The cheesecake turned out wonderful! It’s light, creamy, and has the most wonderful pumpkin pie taste with a creamy texture! Yum!!! I made this recipe earlier this week with fat-free cream cheese and though it turned out tasty, I found it had too many cheesy lumps. I wanted to make an ultra smooth cheesecake to share with you so I swapped out the fat-free cream cheese with mascarpone cheese. Oh dear, did it turn out amazing! If you don’t like or have mascarpone cheese, I recommend using a reduced fat cream cheese, just don’t do fat free.
This recipe is so easy, it’s crazy! I added all of my ingredients into an 8 oz ramekin, no specific need for order.
I gave it a nice mix with my mini whisk until no lumps remain. Isn’t my whisk cute? My Husband had it tape to one of my Christmas presents a couple of years ago and he thought it was just a cute thing, he didn’t know I would use it and I actually use it all of the time. One of my favorite kitchen tools.
The texture is so smooth! I popped it in the microwave for 30 seconds, gave it a stir, cooked for another 30 seconds, gave a stir and cooked one more time for 30 seconds and then topped with crushed graham crackers. Well I used lemon tea biscuit cookies because I didn’t have graham crackers, but it still tasted yummy! I popped it in the fridge for one hour and out came the most delicious, thick, easy pumpkin cheesecake. I couldn’t be more happy with this dessert. It’s perfect portion control and perfect for a week night dessert!
A creamy, rich,cheesecake made with pure pumpkin puree, greek yogurt and spices made in the microwave in 90 seconds.
- 2 tbsp. mascarpone cheese, softened or reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3 tbsp. egg substitute
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. stevia (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp.pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp.cinnamon
- 1 tsp. graham crackers, crushed (use Gluten Free graham cracker to make GF)
- Place all ingredients, except the graham crackers in microwave safe bowl, mix well. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir to get lumps out and microwave for another 30 seconds, stir. Microwave for 30 more seconds and stir. Top with graham crackers and place in the refrigerator to cool for at least one hour.
NOTE: Make sure you stir every 30 seconds or the cheesecake will overflow in the microwave.
Calories: 186, Fat: 12.3, Cholesterol: 40, Sodium: 107, Potassium: 105, Carbs: 8, Fiber: 3, Sugar: 4, Protein: 9
If using 1/3 fat reduced cream cheese, here are the calories: 136, Fat: 5, Cholesterol: 20, Sodium: 237, Potassium: 105, Carbs: 10, Fiber: 3, Sugar: 6, Protein: 11
I just love simple dishes like this!! It’s crazy of the things you can cook in the microwave. This little dessert satisfied my pumpkin and dessert cravings and what I liked is I didn’t need to turn the oven on nor have a whole cheesecake waiting for me. You know if I had a whole cheesecake, I would eat about 3/4′s of it. I really have no control over these things, so desserts like this is simply perfect for me!!
I can’t wait to see what one dish meals everyone made. I got a sneak peek at some of the recipes and you will just love them. Can’t wait to check them out this morning!
Have a great rest of the weekend!!
This week each participant of Sunday Supper is sharing one of their one pot recipes with you! Take a look at the list below. There are enough recipes to get you through this Fall and Winter!
“Take the chill off” Chilis, Soups, and Starters
- Spicy Sausage and Sweet Potato Soup by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Eggplant Parmesan Soup by The Texan New Yorker
- Cream of Tomato and Tortellini Soup by Noshing With The Nolands
- Chicken Tortilla Soup by What Smells So Good?
- Chicken Corn Chowder by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Spinach and Mushroom Tortellini Soup by Neighborfood
- Lasagna Soup by The ROXX Box
- Beefy Skillet Nacho Bake by The Weekend Gourmet
- German Onion Soup by Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- White Bean and Spinach Soup by Ruffles & Truffles
- Korean Oxtail Soup (Kkori Gomtang) by kimchi MOM
- Fall Squash Chili by Pescetarian Journal
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili by Alida’s Kitchen
“Put meat on your bones” Stews
- Brew Stewed Beef by The Foodie Army Wife
- Dr. Pepper Shredded Chicken (slow cooker) by girlichef
- Pepper Beef Stew by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Slow Cooked Beef Stew with Red Wine, Carrots and Tomatoes by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Fabulous French Cassoulet by Webicurean
- Slowcooker Coq Au Vin by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Claypot Braised Tofu by My Trials in the Kitchen
- Moroccan Lentil Ragout with Poached Eggs by The Wimpy Vegetarian
“Make room for seconds” Main Dishes
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Kalua Pork by Shockingly Delicious
- Chicken and Dumplings by Hip Foodie Mom
- Spicy Tomato Pasta by Supper for a Steal
- Spicy Coconut Chicken Casserole by The Urban Mrs.
- Carnitas with Queso Fresco Enchiladas by Casa de Crews
- Slow Cooker Garlic and Herb Pork Chops and Veggies by Cookin’ Mimi
- Jambalaya by Country Girl in the Village
- Easy Oven Sweet & Sour Chicken by Momma’s Meals
- Asian Chicken Rice Pot by a distinguished palate
- Quick One Pot Red Beans and Rice by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Sweet & Sour Vegetarian Stir Fry by Foxes Love Lemons
- One-Pot Lentil Chicken by Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Beef and Quince Tajine by MarocMama
- Slow-Cooked Italian Beef Sandwiches by Juanita’s Cocina
- Sunday Supper Pork and Chorizo by Family Foodie
- Mediterranean Chicken Bake by The Dinner-Mom
- Easy Chorizo, Corn and Potatoes by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Crockpot Roasted Corn, Tomato and Broccoli Risotto by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Quick ‘n Easy Asian-Style Quinoa by NinjaBaking.com
- Pan-fried Chicken with Bacon and Asparagus by Food Lust People Love
- Vegetarian Chipotle Tamale Pie by Curious Cuisiniere
- Turkey Sausage and Noodle Pesto by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- One Pot Coconut Rice Shrimp Pilaf by Sue’s Nutrition Buzzz
- One Pot Spicy Pasta by Mess Makes Food
“Can’t say no” Desserts
- Vegan Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pudding by Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Busy-Day S’mores Cake by Treats & Trinkets
- Mascarpone Pumpkin Cheesecake in the Microwave by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Spice Apple Crisp by Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Flourless Almond Butter Cookies by Pies and Plots
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here ? Sunday Supper Movement.