Boy do I have a special treat for you today! I wanted to make a fast, easy, simple dessert that would perfect for the summer and for sharing! This Berry Pie is made with fresh berries that I picked up from the Farmers Market this weekend, but I have to say the star of the show is COOL WHIP Whipped Topping! The COOL WHIP makes this Berry Pie taste creamy and delicious!
I made this wonderful Berry Pie with a graham cracker crust, COOL WHIP, strawberry greek yogurt and a mix of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. I also think this is so pretty! I just want to show it off! I have to say I am proud of myself with this one! Probably one of my prettiest desserts yet!
Now personally, you know me, I just love to serve a sweet dessert every night, even if I don’t have time to make it and dessert never has to be boring! Just look!!!
A creamy, sweet and easy dessert made with fresh berries, yogurt and COOL WHIP. Perfect for a get together.
- 2 Cups COOL WHIP + extra to dollop on top
- 6 oz strawberry greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries, cut in half
- In a medium bowl add COOL WHIP and yogurt. Carefully mix until combined.
- Spoon COOL WHIP mixture into pie crust.
- Top with berries.
- To get my design, start working from the middle of the pie, make a circle of blueberries, add a ring of raspberries around the blueberries, add Strawberries next, and than add blueberries.
- Serve with a dollop of COOL WHIP
Well my Friends, time for me to go! I hope you have a super wonderful week, full of sunshine and warm weather!!!
“As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received coupons for free COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and a stipend. Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content.” “What you add makes it. #coolwhipmoms”