I don’t know if you noticed lately but I have had a major sweet tooth. First it was Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies, than Jelly Bean Sugar Cookies, Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cakes and now White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. I must stop with all these sweets, but I can’t, there all so good. But a good thing is they are all low calorie.
These mini cheesecakes are a spin off of my Lemon Cheesecake, but these ones are a little more decadent. There made with Vanilla Greek Yogurt, White Chocolate and swirled with Raspberry Jam. The combination of raspberry and white chocolate is amazing together, a match made in heaven. They are absolutely delicious! There moist, rich, creamy and ultimately a guilt-free indulgent. Yes, I said guilt-free.
I followed your suggestions and used foil lined muffin liners and they are so much easier to remove the cheesecakes from them. Thank you for that!! These little desserts would be so perfect to serve at a brunch, Easter or any occasion, maybe just because you deserve a special treat. There also very easy to make. The whole process took about 30 minutes. You just have to wait for them to cool. Here is one all dressed up that I made for my Hubby.
I think he was pleasantly pleased with his little cheesecake. I know I was! I ate two of them! I swear I feel like bingeing sometimes, because I could totally eat more of them, but I’ll settle for two, for now!!
- 8 oz cream cheese, fat free, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, melted (I used Trader Joe's white chocolate chips)
- 9 reduced fat vanilla wafers
- 2 tbsp. raspberry preserves/jam
- Preheat oven to 275
- Line a standard muffin tin with 9 muffin foil liners and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl add cream cheese and sugar and beat until creamy. Add vanilla extract, egg and salt, beat until combined. Beat in vanilla yogurt and white chocolate.
- Place a vanilla wafer to the bottom of each muffin liner and evenly spoon the batter on top of the cookie wafer. Evenly drop a small amount of raspberry jam into each of the cheesecakes and swirl with a knife.
- Place in oven and bake, rotating pans halfway through, until filling is set, about 22-24 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or up to overnight, before serving.
If the jam seems to thick, microwave for about 6 seconds and mix with a spoon.
Calories per cheesecake: 76, Fat: 1.7, Cholesterol: 25, Sodium: 162, Carbs: 8.5, Fiber: 0, Sugar: 6.2, Protein: 5
I tend to get on kicks with things and I can’t quite! But I am sure you have noticed that. I am on such a yogurt kick right now, thanks to Chobani yogurt. I love seeing all the different things I can make with it! Plus I love the challenge to seeing if I can make them low calorie. Can you believe I made a cheesecake with chocolate for only 76 calories? But the taste of this cheesecake is even more incredible. It’s so light, creamy and oh so perfect, I don’t think I could have made this cheesecake any better.
Well I hoped you liked my past few days of my sweet tooth. Tomorrow I am going to try, key word here, is try to be better! I have a few blog hops coming up and I need to start creating with my special ingredients. I just love finding new creative dishes. Cooking and baking is so much fun.
Time to do a little strength training before bed! Now go make some cheesecake, you will not be disappointed!! When you make them and take that first bite just remember I told you so! :)
Have a lovely Wednesday!!!