Happy October! I am sharing with you a traditional pumpkin quick bread recipe. It is so easy to make and it tastes amazing! It’s moist, not heavy on the spices and has the perfect amount of pumpkin. This bread is so good with your morning coffee.
Moist, delicious pumpkin flavored bread that is not heavy on the spice.
Author: Jennifer Drummond
Recipe type: Baked Goods
Serves: 8 slices
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Canned Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie)
- ¾ cup Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a Large bowl, add eggs, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Mix until combined. Add vanilla extract, pumpkin and vegetable oil beat together with a whisk until well combined.
- Gentle add the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture and stir just until combined.
- Poor batter into loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let bread cool and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram @pbandp for home decor, gardening and daily story updates.
Have a beautiful day!