Nothing like adding a little zing to your morning routine. Everyday, we get up take care of the kids, dogs or we are getting ready for work. Why not make a breakfast that will put a smile on your face and anyone in your family you serve it too? Today I made for you a simple morning parfait that is chock full of fruit flavors that will just make you feel good.
I love having a morning parfait to get me going. I top my parfait with all of my favorite fruits, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, banana and of course some granola. The granola adds a nice crunch. So you get sweet, creamy, smooth and crunchy. Everything that my taste buds love.
For the dairy-free yogurt I used Silk® Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative. Silk® is plant-powered nutrition never tasted so good – or so smooth and creamy. Made from the goodness of plants instead of dairy, Silk Dairy-Free provides 6 grams of soy protein per serving, with no cholesterol. It’s made with real fruit, without any artificial flavors or colors. Plus it comes in 6 smooth, creamy flavors with juicy bits of real fruit, it is an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D and contains no cholesterol, dairy, lactose, gluten, carrageenan or casein. For those who are vegan, gluten-free and can’t have dairy, Silk® Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative is the perfect yogurt for you.
- 5.3 oz container of Vanilla flavored Silk Dairy Free Yogurt Alternative
- 5.3 oz container of Strawberry flavored Silk Dairy Free Yogurt Alternative
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup black berries
- ⅓ cup strawberries, cut small
- ¼ cup banana, chopped small
- 2 tbsp. granola (your favorite)
- In a bowl, mix together the vanilla and strawberry flavored Silk. In a parfait glass add blueberries, top with a ¼ of the Silk Dairy Free Yogurt Alternative. Add blackberries and ¼ of the Silk Dairy Free Yogurt Alternative. Add strawberries and ¼ of the Silk Dairy Free Yogurt Alternative. Add banana's and remaining Silk Dairy Free Yogurt Alternative and top with your favorite granola.
If you would like to try Silk® Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative you can get a coupon code here.
I hope you have a fabulous morning! Be sure to start your day off with a Morning Parfait.