I can not believe that Christmas is next week! Where does the time go? I haven’t finished my shopping, I haven’t finished decorating, and I have no clue what to make for Christmas breakfast, I am a complete mess this year. Normally I am so organized, but this year forget it! I am lost! I do know that tomorrow will be baking time, since I like to give my co-workers a tin of cookies for Christmas gifts, which brought me to today’s round-up. I thought why not share with you easy quick Christmas gifts that you can make from the kitchen? After all I think gifts from the kitchen are the best kind of gifts all. Gifts from the heart is what I like to call them.
First up is Candies Nuts
Chocolate Covered Almonds – My Husbands favorites
Pickled Jalapenos – My Favorite
Sweet & Savory Mixed Nuts
Eggnog Banana Bread with Boozy Rum Glaze
Almond and Anise Biscotti
Cranberry Orange Chocolate Pistachio Cookies
Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprints
Lightened Up Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
The Perfect Granola
Chocolate Cranberry Nut Candy
Peanut Butter Buckeyes
Carolina Spice Rub
Memphis Style Rub
When I picked these recipes for this round-up, I wanted to give you a variety of recipes for everyone in your family. I know it can be hard coming up with ideas, so I thought I would give you a little help.
- Spice rubs– why not make a gift basket with grilling items and maybe a cookbook?
- Cookies– put together cookies, baking tools like spatulas, measuring cups and recipes.
- Biscotti – add them in a coffee cup and add tea or coffee, wrap it up with a pretty ribbon.
- Pickled Jalapenos – A basket with gardening tools, seeds and gloves
- Nuts – Place in a pretty bag with a big ribbon or fill a mason jar or maybe add it to a snacking basket filled with cheese and crackers. Or make a movie basket filled with popcorn, pretzels and the nuts.
- Chocolate Candies – Place the candies in paper cupcake fillers and placed in a pretty box.
These are just a few ideas I have, I am sure you can come up with something fun and creative.
Have a great Saturday!