Today for #SundaySupper we teamed up with Gallo Family Vineyards to bring you recipes from the grill! Yum! I love grilled food! I don’t care if it’s a gas grill or a charcoal grill, the flavor of grilled food is just amazing! Plus I love that you can grill more than just meat! I also love grilling vegetables, bread and fruit. Have you ever had grilled fruit, oh my gosh so good, words can’t even describe it!! The fruit gets so sweet, juicy, and a tad smokey, it’s just out of this world! So with that in mind, I thought I would share with you Grilled Peach Bruschetta!
This appetizer is light, fresh, sweet, savory and creamy! Oh yeah! All of the things I like served on a piece of grilled bread! It sides perfectly with grilled steak, chicken or fish! But not only is this bruschetta tasty, it is so easy to make too!! You can put this together in a matter of minutes!!
The first thing I did was mix together Gallo Family Vineyards Sweet White Blend with a pinch of honey. I used honey to sweeten it up, plus it also thickens the sauce a bit. The flavor of Gallo Family Vineyards Sweet White Blend wine and honey make for a nice sweet sauce that you smear all over the peaches. Pop those peaches on the grill for about 3 minutes per side and let them cool a bit. The skin also comes off very nicely, then I just thinly slice the peaches and place on my grilled bread. Want to know a secret? The peaches also taste amazing on ice cream!! I recommend making a big batch of grilled peaches for future use!!
When creating this recipe I decided to use Gallo Family Vineyards Sweet White Blend because it has flavor of peaches, tropical fruit and honeydew. The wine is sweet and light flavored. Perfect for sipping on a hot summer day.
- ¼ cup Gallo Family Vineyards Sweet White Blend
- 2 tsp. honey
- 3 peaches, cut in half, seeded
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 loaf rustic baguette, sliced into 24, ¼" slices
- 24 mini mozzarella balls, cut in half
- 5 basil leaves, sliced thin
- Heat grill to low heat
- In a small bowl, add Gallo Family Vineyards Sweet White Blend Wine and honey, mix well. Brush mixture all over the peaches and place peaches on grill. Roast each side for about 2 minutes. Take off the grill and let cool. Peel the skin off the peaches, slice each peach into 8 slices; set a side.
- In a small bowl add olive oil. Brush olive oil on both sides of the baguette. Place baguette slices on grill and gill until light crisp, about 2 minutes. Remove from grill.
- Take one slice of the peach and place it on the baguette slice and top with 2 halves of mozzarella cheese and fresh basil. Repeat until no more ingredients remain. Serve right away.
You can check out Gallo Family Vineyards featured wine that I think is simply perfect for barbecue season.
You can also get a $1.00 off coupon here.
Need more ideas? We have lots of them for you! Check out the fabulous recipes on Gallo Family Vineyards website.
You can find Gallo Family Vineyards Wines here. You can also check out Gallo Family Vineyards website for their wine varieties and some great recipes.
Be sure to check out what the #SundaySupper crew whipped together for the grill. I can’t wait, my favorite part of Sunday is reading everyone’s posts.
Have a fabulous Sunday!
- Grilled Brie with Tropical Fruit Compote by girlichef
- Grilled Peach Bruschetta by Peanut Butter and Peppers
Salads and Sides:
- Grilled Caesar Salad by Shockingly Delicious
- Grilled Mushrooms with Merlot Reduction by The Messy Baker
- Asian Pork Lettuce Cups by Magnolia Days
- BBQ Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches by Momma’s Meals
- Cheddar Merlot Burgers by Curious Cuisiniere
- Grilled Chicken with Blueberry-Merlot Sauce by The Weekend Gourmet
- Grilled Hawaiian Sea Salt Tuna Nuggets by Family Foodie
- Grilled Honey Lime Chicken by Alida’s Kitchen
- Grilled Pork Chops with a Strawberry Jam Glaze by Savvy Eats
- Grilled Ribeye with Mushroom Merlot Sauce by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers with a Sweet White Blend Marinade by Country Girl in the Village
- Merlot Marinated Flank Steak with Spicy Chimichurri by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Pimento Cheese Stuffed Merlot Burger by Yours And Mine Are Ours
- Shish Kabobs in Red Wine Rosemary Marinade by The Dinner-Mom
- Tandoori-style Lamb Chops by kimchi MOM
- Grilled Apple Crisp by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone by Desserts Required
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Grilled Peaches by Hip Foodie Mom
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.