I am very excited to let you know I am hosting my first #SundaySupper event this weekend. As part of the event I wanted to give you a sneak peak at what recipes are going to be previewing on Sunday. The theme this week is foods from the Garden that is sponsored by American Family Insurance. My recipe this week is Strawberry Basil Pasta Salad. It is delicious and I can’t wait to share the recipe with you!
The Sunday Supper Movement team is so proud and excited to have partnered with American Family Insurance this week, to present our Recipes from the Garden! Perfect meals to serve at a BBQ, as a meal, side dish and more! You will have to check them out, they are going to be good!!
Here’s a sneak peek at this week’s #SundaySupper Garden Recipes.
- 3 Cheese Naan Pizza with Sausage, Mushrooms, and Arugula by Neighborfood
- Asparagus Penne with Bacon Cream Sauce by Country Girl In The Village
- Basil, Honey and Walnut Gelato by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Chimichurri Skirt Steak by Magnolia Days
- Garden Foccacia by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Greek Stuffed Tomato by Yours And Mine Are Ours
- Grilled Shrimp with Grilled Sweet Peppers by Daily Dish Recipes
- Herbed Chicken Kabobs by Momma’s Meals
- Individual Indian Corn Pudding Souffles by Delaware Girl Eats
- Lemon Herb Slow Cooker Roast Chicken by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Rosemary and Lemon Chicken Thighs with Asparagus by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Rosemary Cornbread by Alida’s Kitchen
- Salmon Peppers and Onions by Family Foodie
- Spinach Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Strawberry Basil Pasta Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Summer Pasta Puttanesca by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Summer Vegetable Lasagna by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Tortellini with Garden Fresh Pesto by The Foodie Army Wife
- Quinoa Tabbouleh by Supper for a Steal
- White Bean Cilantro Chopped Vegetable Salad by Shockingly Delicious
Need more ideas? Check out The #ChooseDreams Pintrest board for more recipes in the garden ideas! Just go here!
You can also check out AM Fam Social Media Sites below:
I also wanted to let you know that Dennis from Culinary Journey, Isabel from Family Foodie and myself are hosting a live chat to discuss Recipes from the Garden on Wednesday, May 28th at 5pm (CST). I would love it if you came. Chef Dennis and Isabel will be doing a live cooking demo and I will be there to give tips and more. So stop by and check it out, we would love for you to come. You can go here!
Have a wonderful day!
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our#SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here—>Sunday Supper Movement.
This post is sponsored by American Family Insurance. All opinions are my own.