Something you may not know about me, but I kind of have a thing for berries! Strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries. Yummy! They are popping out all over the Farmers Market and I can’t resist to pick them up! So with that in mind today’s recipe is a guilt-free cocktail that is made with one of my favorites, blueberries!
This drink is so light and refreshing and is only 117 calories! Perfect for summertime sipping!! It’s made with Trader Joe’s all natural 100% blueberry juice, lime juice, sugar and champagne. It is simply wonderful. I had this last week Friday for my end of the week cocktail. Think I’ll have another one tonight! :)
When I made the drink I filled my glass up with ice cubes, however I ran out when I made the second drink. So instead of ice cubes I used frozen blueberries. It worked like a charm and made the drink taste even more blueberry delicious!! You just have to love frozen fruit!
A light refreshing Skinny cocktail made with blueberries, lime juice and champagne.
- 1/2 cup blueberry juice (I used all natural from Trader Joe's)
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. fine sugar (more to taste)
- 1/4 cup champagne
- 1 cup ice cubes
- A few blueberries for decoration
- In a measuring cup add blueberry juice, lime juice and sugar, mix well.
- In a glass fill it up to the top with ice cubes and pour blueberry juice mixture over the top. Add champagne and a few blueberries.
Calories: 117, Fat: 0, Sodium: 8, Potassium: 126, Carbs: 20, Fiber: .01, Sugar: 13, Protein: 0
Well my Friends time to get baking!
Have a wonderful day!