Today I have a fun giveaway for you! Do you love almonds and biscuits? I know I do! Well I have the perfect giveaway that is sure to please you! If your like me, your always on the look out for a delicious cookie without the guilt, that is all-natural, crispy, has no cholesterol and no added fat, salt, or preservatives and has only 30 calories. Umm, yes please!!! Well let me share with you Almondina the All Natural Almond Cookie!
Almondina is a unique gourmet cookie, health food and snack, all in one. These extraordinary gourmet treats are created from Yuval Zaliouk’s secret family recipe which has been passed down from generation to generation and was introduced to the market in 1989. It is wonderfully crunchy and does not have to be dipped. It is a delightful accompaniment for coffee, tea, soft cheeses and fine light wines.
These gourmet treats are perfect for serving at the holiday table, for snacking on, dipping in peanut butter (my personal favorite way) and having with coffee and tea. These little gourmet cookie is perfect when you’re looking for something with a nice crunch or for dipping in coffee or tea if you like a little softer cookie. I had my little gourmet almond biscuit in Pumpkin Spice flavor dipped in my Pumpkin Mocha Chai Tea. However, my favorite cookie so far is the Choconut! Rich chocolate flavor that is perfect for when I need a chocolate fix.
A little but about the histroy of Almondina gourmet cookie. Yuval Zaliouk was a world renowned musical conductor (www.zaliouk.com) and for the past two decades has been the owner of Almondina (www.almondina.com) Zaliouk’s company is based in Ohio and his Almondina cookies are sold in all 50 States and several foreign countries. I have also taken the liberty of attaching the brief history of this successful selling cookie. Almondina distribution has expanded and is now readily available at stores such as Fairway, Hy Vee, Giant Eagle, Brookshire, Mollie Stone’s, Hannaford, Jewel, Whole Foods, The FreshMarket, Walmart, Trader Joe’s, Cost Plus World Market, TJ Maxx, Marshalls and many others. You can see our complete distribution @ www.almondina.com store finder.
Almondinas come in a wide range of flavors. Just check them all out!
- Original – America’s all natural favorite with almonds and raisins
- Chocolate Cherry – We combined the world’s finest dark chocolate
- with plump cherries to produce an irresistible, decadent treat without guilt.
- Choconut – Rich tasting crunchy chocolate, but low in calories
- Cinnaroma® – The original biscuit for cinnamon lovers
- Gingerspice – Trend setting, with chunks of Australian ginger
- AlmonDuo® – Double-nut wonder with almonds and pistachios
- AnniversaryT – Award winning delight with a touch of anise
- BranTreats® – Made with oat bran and the finest cinnamon “Cookies For Breakfast”
- Sesame – Irresistible, exotic, flavorful
- Seasonal Pumpkin Spice – A seasonal attraction with a delightful touch of fall spices combined with the highest quality almonds and pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Including new products:
- Chocolate Dipped – the Original® dipped in the finest, pure, rich dark chocolate was
- previously offered only certain times of the year is now available year round
- Delights – The Original® Almondina totally encased in Milk chocolate
- Yogurt Dipped – Brantreats® dipped on one side with a layer of all natural yogurt
Would you like to score yourself a sample pack of Almondina Gourmet Biscuits like the one pictured below? It comes with 9 sample packs that contain about 15 biscuits in each pack!
All you have to do is tell me which flavor of Almondina Cookie would you like to try first?
For additional entries:
- Follow Peanut Butter and Peppers and/ or Almondina on Twitter
- Tweet my giveaway: Win an Almondina Almond Biscuit Gift Pack at Peanut Butter and Peppers http://www.peanutbutterandpeppers.com/?p=16528 @JenatPBandP
- Follow Peanut Butter and Peppers and/or Almondina on Facebook
- Follow me on Pintrest and Pin one of my recipes and tell me what one you pinned
- Follow me on Instagram
I will pick a winner on Friday night and announce the winner on Saturday Good Luck!
I received this gift pack of Almondina Biscuits to try out, all opinions are my own.