Today I have for another Monday giveaway! Today’s giveaway is a fun one that is so versatile, that with a little imagination you can come up with the most creative drinks.
I have for you today the Infuse 3-in-1 pitcher by Primula. This pitcher is pretty cool. You can make hot and cold drinks in it. It comes with a tea and coffee infuser, so you can make ice coffee’s, yes please or hot & cold teas. It also comes with a infuser to fill with fruits, vegetables or spices and a Chill Core to keep your drinks nice and cold. Today I made for you a light, kind of tropical drink, that would be nice to serve at the holiday times or it’s so refreshing it’s perfect for having after a workout.
My drink is made with pomegranate, oranges, lime and a pinch of stevia. I was really surprised but my Husband really liked it, and so do I. I used a light pomegranate juice, a pinch of lime juice and filled my infuser with freshly cut oranges. I let it soak over night and the next drink I have a fruity, light drink to quench your thirst.
The pitcher is pretty nice too. It’s shatter proof, dishwasher safe, BPA free and easy to use. I think after I drink up my Pomegranate Citrus Juice I am going to make ice coffee. I originally was going to do that first, but I was out of coffee (I know me, crazy!) and I love juice and haven’t had that in a while. I try to stay away from juices full of sugars and that are to sweet, my drink is isn’t. You can serve it to your kids and know that they will like it and it’s guilt-free.
- 4 cups pomegranate juice, light
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp. lime juce
- ½ tsp. stevia or sugar to taste
- 2 oranges, cut into wedges
- In a large pitcher add pomegranate juice, water, lime juice and stevia. Mix until combined.
- Add oranges to pitcher. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until ready to use.
Would you like to win the Primula Infuse 3-in-1 Pitcher?
All you have to do is tell me what drink would you like to make?
For extra entries: Just be sure you tell me you did so
- Sign up for email/subscribe to Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet my giveaway: Win the 3 in 1 Infuse Pitcher from Primula at Peanut Butter and Peppers http://wp.me/p2aEXh-2l6 @JenatPBandP
- Follow Peanut Butter and Peppers on Facebook and or Primula
- Follow me on Pintrest and or Primula
- Pin one of my recipes
I’ll pick a winner on Wednesday evening and post the winner on Thursday!!
This is really a fun pitcher with so many options! I will be sure to use it a lot in the summer!
Have a great day!
I was given the Primula Pitcher to try, all opinions are my own and no one paid me.