Today I am coming home, however as I write this I haven’t left yet. Kind of weird writing my posts so far ahead. I can’t wait to tell you all about my trip and I’m hoping I have new recipes to share with you!
Today I am bringing you my dessert that my Husband and I had on the 4th of July.
I have to tell you the pictures did not turn out to well for this drink. The lighting was horrible in the house and outside was so hot my whip cream started to melt at rapid speed. So I apologize for that! But I will tell you this was a tasty drink. My Husband and I loved it!! It tasted like we were drinking a peach pie.
I came up with this idea of the smoothie because I had some over ripped peaches left over from my Peach and Blueberry Crisp that I made last week. So I thought, why not make a smoothie with them? This is a pretty simple drink, contains three ingredients, coconut milk, peaches and stevia. It can’t get any more simple then that!
- Serves: 3 Cups
- Serving size: 2 - 1½ Cups each
- 2 cups coconut milk, unsweetened
- 2 peaches, cored, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp. stevia
- In a shallow dish add coconut milk and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Thaw the coconut milk on the counter or in the microwave for 30 seconds until the milk is thawed enough for your blender to handle.
- Place peaches, coconut milk and stevia in a blender and process until smooth.
I’m sorry I am cutting this short today! Don’t think I don’t love ya, but my brain can’t think anymore! I am exhausted! I wrote 9 blog posts today, plus cooked and baked all day. I am just getting tired. I need to write two more posts before my trip, so I have one more day to do them. I’m going to go to bed and get some rest.
Have a great week!